The following statements describe the principal functions of this job and its scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements.
- The repair manager provides direct supervision to their subordinates to ensure the process of vehicle and equipment repairs, rapid turnaround of vehicles and equipment, and quality assurance/ quality control procedures are in place and functioning properly.
- The repair manager reviews completed work for timeliness, completeness, accuracy, and quality. The repair manager needs to make sure everyone complies with any shop safety program/OSHA standards.
- The repair manager may suggest any training requirements for mechanics. Coordinates outside fleet repairs, may identify and places orders for repair / replacement parts for vehicles and equipment.
- The repair manager may also need to have knowledge on any Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) in order to retrieve any information on vehicles, inventory, or employees.
- They must also be aware of any new regulations from the Industry or Department of Transportation (DOT) to make sure the company stays in compliance.
- And of course they need to remain available for emergency situations in an on-call status after regular work hours.
If you are looking to change career or define your specialty and you need training don’t forget to check out the Tech schools affiliated with FleetJobs.com. Get started today and “Get to Work”.
Other popular searches:
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Florida - FL
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Alabama - AL
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Michigan - MI
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in New York - NY
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Atlanta
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Chicago
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Dallas
- Truck Service and Repair Managers jobs in Houston
|Search results: 1 - 10 of 4950||RSS|
INTREN LLC. Concord
The Mechanic is responsible for timely diagnosis, maintenance and repair of light to medium duty vehicles (gasoline and diesel), off-road construction equipment and trailers within the SF Bay Area. Diagnose operating difficulties on a variety of vehicles and perform operational checks on engines; its major supporting systems, parts, components, assemblies; including...
Ray's Trash Service. Indianapolis
Diesel Mechanics Call 866-800-4561 Immediately! or APPLY BELOW Ray’s Trash Service, Inc. is the largest independent recycling and waste disposal operation in the Indianapolis area. Ray’s Trash Service is a family-operated business that has been providing the Indianapolis area with quality recycling and waste disposal services since 1965. Why Ray’s Competitive wages that are...
Town of Falmouth. Falmouth
Town of Falmouth, MA Fleet Services Manager The Town of Falmouth is currently recruiting for the position of Fleet Services Manager. In this newly created position, responsibilities will include professional, supervisory, administrative and technical work in managing the Public Works fleet division: Supervises fleet service technicians, coordinates scheduling, inventory management, procurement and processes...
Sales Manager / Computer Specialist Your proven Truck Part Sales and Customer Service experience can provide you with the opportunity to join an exciting team at TruckECM! As the Sales Manager / Computer Specialist, you will seek out and develop a book of strong business contacts, maintain customer relationships, assess client-specific needs,...
Overall Results Expected The Yard Mechanic is accountable for ensuring that company-owned tools, equipment and vehicles are maintained in good working order at all times, consistent with direction provided by his/her direct manager and by the General Superintendent. Essential Job Responsibilities Evaluate condition of defective tools, equipment and vehicles located at the...
LGSTX Services Inc. Hebron
Position: Full-Time Equipment Maintenance Mechanic II Pay: $15.00/hr + DOE Employee Type: Full-Time Required Education: HS Diploma/GED Shift: 1st, 2nd or 3rd Position Close Date: Location: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) Are you a heavy equipment maintenance professional that is seeking an opportunity for stability, a place to build a career instead of just going to...
Blackbird Farm. Philo
Blackbird Farm, Mendocino is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating students about sustainable living, agriculture, and livestock. We farm in a way that grows the best possible food, and grows the next generation of youth leaders along with it. We have a large kitchen garden and a farm plot maintained...
Bueno Foods. Albuquerque
Bueno Foods is seeking a full time experienced Industrial Mechanic to repair and maintain industrial machinery and equipment. Position requires experience with single phase electricity, own tools, and a valid driver’s license no DWI’s. Minimum 3 years experience as equipment mechanic in a food manufacturing environment. Salary DOE. If you...
Position is location based with a low degree of supervision. Position refurbishes and repairs fleet equipment as needed. Position mixes paints, glues and coating materials to proper standards. Prepares equipment surfaces for repainting, resurfacing or application of new decals/facings. Position may also replace internal and external mechanical workings or body...
OVERVIEW: At Sysco, we offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and...